Monday, October 15, 2007

spirit of giving & forgiving

Everybody and everything just pushes me away from where I am right now as if saying I really don’t belong here. From my friends who have made plans of leaving the country (if they leave, ako na lang ang matitira ditto), to my parents who have encouraged me to try my luck some place else (they taught me not to be complacent with where I am because this will stun my growth) and a friend who doesn’t want me in the four corners of the office anymore.

I mean I owe her a lot, and I don’t wanna entertain this paranoia, but I slowly feel this is her home base, this is here terrain. Well, im just so glad im starting to be open to things I haven’t thought of before and that I’m lucky someone’s willing to shoulder the damages. I’m just so blessed to have my Tito in my life.

Perhaps I’m just starting to feel the Christmas spirit, where everybody feels blue and is encapsulated in the spirit of giving.

I believe that people are good in nature. Sometimes they are just blinded by personal motives. Im happy I have other friends who empathize. And I thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment