Tuesday, October 2, 2007

hit me baby one more time

I have never been a Britney Spears fanatic. I think, I’m even one of those who criticize her for the decisions she makes in life. At such a young age, she enjoyed stardom and had the world at her very own hands. She fell in love and lost her virginity. She claimed Justin was “the one” so didn’t hesitate giving herself to him. Playing naïve huh? Biatch!

Fast track to 2005 when she married her back-up dancer Kevin Federline. Ha! That loser! He comes around shopiing with his boys, using Britney’s moolah. While he bums around, not earning for the family.

Now that their divorce is in the works (or has it been granted?), US courts decided to grant Kevin the custody of their 2 young boys. I just feel so sad for Britney because after her heartache, her breakdown (remember her head-shaving moments?) and now her divorce.

I think the most painful thing a mother can experience is for her kids to be taken away from her. The courts decided that she isn’t fit to raise her boys for being constantly under the influence of controlled substance and alcohol. She doesn’t even have a valid driver’s license for crying out loud!

Well, I honestly hope she gets her act together. After all, there’s life after a storm. I hope she realizes all the crazy things she’s done before everything is taken away from her – her children, her career, her life. I do believe she has a lot of fans and friends who support and pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment