Thursday, July 19, 2007

On blogging and lipgloss

I chanced upon one of our local celeb’s blog and I’m just so elated to read her posts. She seems very normal like everyone of us. She is also vulnerable to pain, very open to life’s mysteries and questions. She isn’t afraid to share her thoughts. You can tell she is an intelligent being by being inquisitive. I admire her strength to face her daily challenges. Above all, I admire her faith in God. In everything she does, she never ceases to praise God. I wish to develop my faith further. I just need to trust HIM in everything I do. As long as I accept HIM as my savior, for sure, I’ll be in good hands.

She also mentioned that we must always search for mundane things that make us smile. It will definitely make a difference and make our load lighter. At this point in my life, I badly need things that will really ceaselessly cheer me up. I’m being subjected to a challenge that really tests my character. So let me start by saying that a yummy lipgloss like Victoria’s Secret’s Beauty Rush line in Crème Femme really makes me smile. It’s addictive because it not only smells and tastes yummy, it brightens up any dull face as well. If only life can be this easy…

No comments:

Post a Comment