Friday, July 13, 2007

New 'do




Im glad my friends decided to hear mass at Greenbelt yesterday so I was able to join them. Before that, I decided to have a haircut, a bob ala Katie Holmes. I’ve been itching to have that ‘do for quite some time now and I hardly had the attention to do my work all day, daydreaming how I’d look like sporting that fab hair. So at exactly 5:31, I breezed through the halls of my office and rushed to Fix salon to have my hair done. I just love the outcome! I’m just so elated to have my old hair back. I feel so light…

Speaking of light, the priest had a sermon about traveling light. He reminds us not to hold grudges towards others. It will help us breeze through life. I mean, we won’t go wrong if we leave our baggage behind and perhaps lift it up to God. For sure He will not disappoint us.

It also dawned on me that I’ve spent most of time attending to things that really didn’t matter, or things that didn’t need that much attention. My devotion was diverted AGAINST God. This time, I believe, that God is speaking to me, asking me to spend more time with HIM. You know, I told Him I might trip occasionally, but He will be my partner from now on. I know He will not hurt me, He will not fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment