Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lenten reflection

I was so looking forward to this Lenten season. Thought being (1) I have a lot to think about -- career, vocation, family, "passions," and a whole lot more; and, (2) this is gonna be one long break.

While browsing Facebook, I stumbled upon this photo and suddenly everything made sense to me.


While I know this ain't rocket science, this was an affirmation that the people we meet serve their particular purpose at a specific time in our lives.

True enough, I can say I like myself better now because of my experiences -- be it good or bad.  My bittersweet memories taught me a lot of important life lessons that will forever be stuck in my psyche.

I believe that God isn't done molding me yet into the person He created me to be. I am a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment