Sunday, January 8, 2012

My 2011 in review: Places and faces

Looking back @ early 2011, I prayed for major changes -- in career, in relationships, or about life in general. I also asked Him to take me to places where I can discover things about myself more.

Thanks to my friends who have reminded that blessings come in different forms, and one of which is TRAVEL.

This year, I went to at least 4 local and 1 international destination. I have been blessed with the great company of family and friends to celebrate the beauty of friendship, life, love and the beauty of God's creations.

1. Marlie's Boracay wedding - I could not even remember when my college barkada and I last got together. Sweet thing was that we were reunited to celebrate the love Marlie and Mark has for each other.




2. My cousin Aimee's El Nido wedding - it is always refreshing to be reunited with Dad's brother and his family. This time to celebrate the wedding of Aimee and her long time beau Elliot. My cousins also brought their respective partners and it's so nice to see them all grown up and doing great in the medical field.






3. Bohol with Mom & Daryl - one of the first travels Mom & I did in a long time




4.  CamSur - I was here to attend the Singles for Christ International Conference.  Again, we stood as witnesses to God's awesome power by gathering more than 6,000 single men and women to hear his messages and singe praises to Him.  I was here for a good 3 days, no side trip included as I had to work (bummer).



5.  Bangkok, Thailand - my first international trip in a loooooong time.  It's pretty much like Manila (but their traffic is worse).  Thanks to our gracious host for taking us in, for allowing us to finish the food in his fridge (yummy papaya!) and of course our adorable driver who made our stay even more memorable albeit the language barrier :p




This year, I don't know where my feet would take me.  I hope to be given the resources the see the world in a whole new perspective.  That said, paano na lang ako makakapag-ipon ng maayos? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment