Tuesday, July 1, 2008

katawa-tawa

sometimes bitterness, but we always have to have faith and believe that all these pain will benefit us one day. It is for our good. We may not know the purpose NOW, but we will someday.

Life is about waiting.

Our patience is being tested.

Patience, after all, is a virtue.

======================================================

It’s strange how people just disappear from our lives. It’s even stranger how they quickly appear again in our once peaceful life.

I’m being tested again.

What for?

Not for me to know NOW.

Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe in 10 years.

All I know now is that this has a purpose.

It will make me wiser. This will teach me valuable lessons.

I’m just so glad Cha was with me when I experienced all these.

We really are soul sisters.

Drama queen forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment