Wednesday, May 21, 2008

daddy's little girl

although i don't admit it, i am still my daddy's baby girl. at least i think i still am. i used to be. my daddy & i had a "falling out," for some strange reason, some time ago. so i went though my teenage years without us being "close." plus the fact that he is a reserved man who almost never shared his thoughts and feelings with me.

when he fell sick of what his doctor called "heart failure," i kind of missed my dad. i started looking for those mundane things he has grown accustomed to doing. being an obssessive-compulsive person that he is, lahat ng bagay sa bahay namin kinakalikot nya. but when he started getting weak because of his heart condition, he almost kinda stopped doing these things.

after he has been healed from his ailment (although his doc admitted that even the fiercest meds can't bring back his heart's strength), i was surprised that our house is more organized now. that's when i know he's doing a-okay now.

i really missed my dad.

i love him and appreciate him day by day.

i just pray that god dives him more years.


No comments:

Post a Comment